Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Little Things

The little things that excite me:
-Electricity
-Filter coffee (non-instant!)
-Space heaters
-Meat
-When the office has running water
-When we have hot water in our flat
-Finding the few elusive faucets that have hot and cold water running out of the same tap, so I can have warm water
-Washing my hair now that my braids are out
-when the grocery store has chocolate chips in stock (which I still haven't come by)
-rice krispie treats

New discoveries:
-Amarula
-Milo
-Redd's beer is different from the Redd's Apple I had in Germany, and not as good
-nshima... it's growing on me, and I ate it by choice over the weekend
-Cadbury chocolate makes you gain weight very quickly... but we don't care.


ps-i feel like a bug is crawling around my head, but i cant find it. what's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment